Monday, January 28, 2013

FYI

In case you were wondering, no, there's still no-one else.

Just me. It's been a little over a month but it feels like a year. Years. Insurmountable time seems to have lagged by. I'm having to fend off or scare away more and more woodland creatures and stray dogs to get to the grocery store. Fortunately I've stocked my house and the neighbors houses full enough of food and supplies that I can probably skip the store, and frequently do when I get down there and find it's the coyote's "turn". They're pretty easily scared off but I'm pretty sure one of these days they'll get rubbed the wrong way by my presence and go for me... course, I have a gun (Well, it's Zac's but I'm sure he wouldn't mind me borrowing it) but I'd rather not have to use it. After all, it does feel like I'm the intruder on their land all of a sudden. Guess it was always that way, but with only me around to stake humanity's claim to anything you can be pretty sure that these animals can have the cities...

Their still not coming anywhere near my house though since I'm still an annoying loud brash human being, so I guess I'm still the dominant species of my street at least....

Anyway - more snow - blah blah blah. Waiting for Spring to decide what to do or where to go, if anywhere.

And given up entirely on trying to figure out what actually happened/is happening or why. Just so we're all clear.

No comments: