Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Anew

I used to believe that as I got involved or into something new and interesting or potentially beneficial to me I got scared of commitment and bailed but recently I realized (And I mean recently before everyone vanished, last year sometime) that what was actually going on was that as I got know people I eventually became comfortable with them and revealed how truly irritating and/or boring I am. In that way I've come to realize that maybe this people-less world is actually going to work out better for me...

Droll note, I know - but anyway, it's made me think that maybe I should stop focusing on how bad it is that everyone's gone and remember just how little I got on with 99% of people.

Well, this seems like a downer but it's actually picking me up.

1 comment:

Rakesh Singh said...

Very Nice blog you have...Keep Posting...
Matrix Techno