Sunday, February 10, 2013

Tomorrow May Come

You'll forgive me for not updating but the fact that there is no "you" or anyone pretty much makes it okay not to update my blog.

I have no shame in saying that now, not even 2 months after December 21st, I'm kind of losing my shit.
I've been marking days off the calendar to keep track - not for any silly sentimental reason, you understand. I'm well aware that the day of the week, day or month or even year doesn't exactly mean shit when there's no-one else on the god-forsaken planet but me - but to keep my eye on how long till Spring arrives and I can finally travel outside the confines of this city. That is, if I even bother? I mean - I'm not going to find much else out there either otherwise I'd have heard something... if society was still happening outside the confines of the area that I've managed to explore since humanity apparently vanished, as well as the sun (I don't think I mentioned it here but interestingly, the stars are still in the night sky - explain that one to me. Frankly explain any of this to me, I guess??), then surely I'd have seen or heard a plane, caught an emergency broadcast of some kind. I mean, the Internet's still up. I still have power. If someone was supplying these things they'd know I was out here consuming it, I think.

Well whatever, I've pretty much accepted that I'm the last person around and I can either just kill myself and get it over with or just try and make a living in whatever way that might mean.

For now I'm going with the latter but let me tell you it's not an easy decision.

1 comment:

kannan said...

LORD JESUS can give us good hope and life