Saturday, July 12, 2008

Cheezy Horror Trailers: Vol. 1

Basically...

Someone had a bunch of really old crappy quality trailers for really cheesy horror films on their computer.

They bought a DVD burner.

They got burning.

Et Voila! Something that you may be fooled into thinking might contain some sort of commentary, funny "Mystery Scient Theatre" style mockery or maybe an intricate documentary following from trailer to trailer talking about the ins and outs is created.
But it is none of these things! It is simply a bunch of trailers, one after the other, no introduction, no explanation and no order.
In fact at least two of the trailers appeared twice!
I'm not saying it wasn't enjoyable in it's own special way, I'm just saying it wasn't really a movie and so doesn't really warrant getting a review.

So why am I doing one?

I blame my medication.



I can't give it a rating as I usually do, because... well that would probably destroy all that is good in the world.

No comments: