Friday, February 27, 2009

Remakes, Remakes, Remakes...

We all hate remakes, and if you don't I will come round to your house and bludgeon you with a dull instrument so I wanted to make a post proclaiming the latest three I've heard of, each of which I've made a Facebook group in order to try and rally a small army of "Space Monkeys" together to wreak havoc on hollywood!

A Nightmare On Elm Street

The Neverending Story

Total Recall

Click on the link to go to the facebook group and join us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about the Little Shop of Horrors, huh? If you're against all remakes then it must suck too!

Spike Vicious said...

I'm not against all... in fact quite a few are decent enough... read my article on bthroughz.com if you can be bothered! It's in one of the early issues...
The Fly and The Thing are both remakes too and both good... but many are awful