Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The Prestige The Illusionist!

Liked The Prestige but felt the magic tricks were a little too "realistic" and fathomable?

Then I suggest - The Illusionist!

Liked The Prestige but felt the accents were a bit too "genuine" and would rather have an American fake them?

Then I suggest - The Illusionist!

Liked The Prestige but felt like David Bowie shouldn't have been in it and Michael Caine's character should have been played by some guy who you vaguely recognise but can't quite put your finger on (as well as 90% of the rest of the cast)?

Then I suggest - The Illusionist!

Liked The Prestige but felt it lacked FANCY HOLLYWOOD EFFECTS?

Then I suggest - The Illusionist!

Liked The Prestige but couldn't stand seeing Hugh Jackman in a film with little-to-no slicing and dicing?

Then I suggest - The Illusionist!

Liked The Prestige but just weren't quite bored enough watching it?

Then I suggest - The Illusionist!

Here is a clip from - The Illusionist!



In spite of the accuracy of this review, I thought this movie was pretty good in many ways. I'd like to give it 3/5

It just wasn't as good as - The Prestige!



The Illusionist's Offical Website

The Prestige on DVD's website

No comments: